[Frameworks] Other Spaces

Ludovica Fales ludovica.fales at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:18:09 UTC 2022

Dear all

I am programming for experimental film festivals in Italy & the Uk (with
sections on new media too).

I currently looking for newly made films (2021/2022) about something you
could define as "other spaces".

Please get in touch if you are interested in sharing your work.

Best,

Ludo

::ludovica fales::

Lower your carbon emissions:: don't print this email!

This email is confidential; it is for the use of the named recipient(s)only.
If you have received it in error, do not copy or disclose its contents,
please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer.

NB In an attempt to fight email slavery, it might take me up to 36 hours to
respond to your email. Accept my apologies.