[Frameworks] Creative crisis in experimental cinema

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:07:36 UTC 2022

Thank you very much to all for those ideas and references about "creative
crisis in experimental cinema".

Somehow, I feel some answers relate to what could be identified as "the
aesthetics of failure", instead.

Simon Payne, Fred Camper, Yoel Miranda and Anderwald + Grond, those answers
will be very useful to keep thinking about it.

Best,
Albert

http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>