[Frameworks] eco-bleach effective when tinting/toning? (Sarah Bliss)

Sarah Bliss bliss at sarahblissart.com
Wed Mar 2 23:57:57 UTC 2022

Thanks Robert and Morgan.

Robert, I don’t know what re-halogenating bleach is.  Can anyone else confirm Robert’s sense that that is what’s needed for toning, so that eco-bleach wouldn’t work.  Ricardo or Dawn, any thoughts on this?

Morgan, hi! and yes.  I was only able to source 12% hydrogen peroxide.  I diluted it to 9% and that has worked well with acetic acid when developing 7363.

thanks,

Sarah
http://www.SarahBlissArt.com