[Frameworks] "New" lomo tank filling with 16mm film

Super8 Reversal Lab post at super8.nl
Wed Mar 9 16:07:58 UTC 2022

I was lucky to buy these tanks back in the nineties __

Another solution is that you only need 1 original UPB-tank, all other "tanks" can be made from cut off buckets. Buy black buckets that people use for mixing paint, cement or plaster because they are chemistry resistant. Then cut them off at 60% of the height and use these for everything except the first developer.

Frank

Op 09-03-2022 17:00 heeft Frameworks namens christopher nigel <frameworks-bounces at film-gallery.org namens christophernigel64 at gmail.com> geschreven:

    Only thing is Frank , Theses tanks are not cheap or easy to find ,
    I do the same as Ethan filled the tank through the drain hose using a
    funnel at the end of the hose / works well for me .

    Christopher