[Frameworks] KODACHROME 40 SUPER8 - organizing the DEVELOPMENT (CHEMISTRY...)

lea jaecklin leajae at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:39:22 UTC 2022

Hello,

1
I have a friend who shot in KODACHROME 40 SUPER8 :
and is looking for people who are
-> organizing the DEVELOPMENT (CHEMISTRY...) for KODACHROME 40 SUPER8
best would be somewhere in Europe...
it is not urgent, but would be great !

So if you are organizing a kind of DEVELOPMENT for KODACHROME 40 SUPER8
she would like to add / contribute with 2 super8 films KODACHROME 40...
(maybe we can even gather more such rolls to develop, if needed)

2
even if you make the process into a result of black /white... : NEG
or any possible process...

3
or if you would know where to send it...?

4
to prepare the chemistry ourselves would be a bit difficult
as to be able to buy certain ingredients might be not easy here, i think...

thank you indeed,
Lea Jaecklin
(Genève, Suisse)