[Frameworks] Avant-Garde cinema and war

Rob Gawthrop rob at robgawthrop.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 20:45:17 UTC 2022

Two films in anticipation of the 2nd World war were: Hell Unlimited by Helen Biggar & Norman McLaren;  and Peace & Plenty by Ivor Montagu.

There was a film shot during the first Gulf War of a family watching the news of the war on  TV as the bombing was taking place outside their home.  I wish I knew more about it., does anyone on the list know?

Rob