[Frameworks] Avant-Garde cinema and war

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:00:43 UTC 2022

Thank you all so much for this overwhelming answer!
Many thanks also to the people who have sent personal emails on the subject.
Now it's time to collect and process all the information shared.

Here's a video that has not been mentioned but surely many of you know:
*A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945* by Isao Hashimoto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

Best,
Albert

http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>