[Frameworks] Call for submissions: 2nd Wide Open Experimental Film Festival

Wide Open Film Festival wideopeneff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:27:22 UTC 2022

Hello Frameworks!

The second edition of the Wide Open Experimental Film Festival is open for
submissions through December 5. Visit FilmFreeway to submit or our website
for details.
https://filmfreeway.com/WideOpenExperimentalFilmFestival
https://wideopeneff.wixsite.com/woeff

We are looking for films that break boundaries and challenge the
traditional perception of film, anything from lyrical to collage to
structural to expanded cinema. Your film might include visual
experimentation, it might be process-oriented, it might provoke visceral
reactions. If it’s thought-provoking, mind-boggling, and eye-opening, we’d
love to see it.

The festival will take place in OKC, OK, USA in April 2023. The festival is
organized by the Oklahoma City University Film Department.

If you have any questions, please contact us at wideopeneff at gmail.com.

Best,
Billy Palumbo & the WOEFF Team
https://www.instagram.com/woefilmfest/