[Frameworks] neg cutting

Sandy McLennan smclennan4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:43:39 UTC 2023

Good on ya, mate. Perhaps not in the same boat, but I’ll be tape splicing some camera-original Double8mm and Regular8; not worried about seeing it when optically printing then contact printing from that. Visually part of the process.

I didn’t realize splicing towards a release print is as common a current topic as it apparently is.  Been decades since I did it. Difficult, yet defining. Splice on!

Sandy McLennan
Port Sydney, Ontario