[Frameworks] neg cutting

Anna Kipervaser anna.kipervaser at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:54:52 UTC 2023

Yeah, optical printing is a route I also use often, and hell yea making
magic Double 8mm and Reg8mm films in the JK and tape splicing . Can't wait
to see your new films, Sandy, and hope to see you in Toronto next month!

Scott - Presstape ain't what I would use. But, then again, I'm just here
offering to tape splice folks' negatives. Re the blur, again - depends on
the tape being used, the person doing the splicing, and the eyes/glasses
the person is using. Anywho, I'm not trying to start an argument about tape
vs cement or get or give lessons. Just asking whether folks are cutting
their own negs these days or if y'all are sending things out to get cut,
or, as Jeff points out, if folks are doing film-outs instead.

Always,
 Anna

---
anna kipervaser