[Frameworks] Looking for 16mm LOMO developing solution

Lexi Bass lexibass at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:08:53 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I am looking to purchase a LOMO developing reel, double stack for 100ft of
16mm film, with or without the tank. I've found several on ebay, but all
are coming from Ukraine and I feel better supporting the war efforts via
direct donation as opposed to goods which might be very delayed in
shipping... so before pulling the trigger on one of those ebay options, I
wondered if I might find someone selling within the states. I'm in KY.

Thanks a bunch!

--
Lexi Bass
('18) MFA|EDA Duke University