[Frameworks] brooklyn loft sublet feb 1st - march 8th (with steenbeck)

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 21:41:39 UTC 2023

Hey folks, please circulate!(I'll be in New Orleans to show Down Claiborne)cheers & happy 2023 all round!!Moira

I'mlooking for a clean and reliable subletter for my old-school loft inBrooklyn, from February 1st to March 8th. Theloft is big and spacious (approx 550 square feet) with hardwoodfloors, high ceilings and great light; there’s a separate bedroomand a large living room with basic kitchen (two hot plates, counter,fridge and sink). The loft is fully furnished, close to two subwaystops and has a view of Manhattan (and lots of good books andmusic). I'm an independent filmmakerwho will be travelling for work - the loft is my live/work space, soI’m looking for someone who will respect and take care of it whileI’m out of town.

Rentis $1930, this includes utilities (based on my average)and cleaning. Tosecure the sublet I'll need 3 references, the 1st month’s rent anda deposit of one month’s rent which I will return once you've movedout. Above-average utilities, or the replacement cost of anything missing or damaged, will besubtracted from the deposit. No pets allowed (non-negotiable); no parties.