[Frameworks] Best programs for screening

Dave Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:41:31 UTC 2023

I know Bart Weiss used to run the whole Dallas Film Festival from iTunes,
but I'm not up on the capabilities of newer iterations if that program, or
current alternative options, especially for those poor souls using PCs
rather than Macs. The tech keeps developing ( note I won't prejudice the
remark by saying "advancing") and I'd guess the day is coming, if not
already here, you can put on a smooth screening from an iPad or even an
iPhone.