[Frameworks] RPM23

Wenhua Shi wenhua.shi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:07:10 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

RPM festival will continue the monthly screening series.
Here is our exciting Spring 2023 schedule.

January 28th, Saturday, 8PM. Marie-Pierre Bonniol (Berlin)
at Goethe Institut Boston

February 23rd, Thursday, 8PM.  Sabine Gruffat & Bill Brown
at Brattle Theatre, Cambridge

March 19th, Sunday 2PM. Alison Folland
at Brattle Theatre, Cambridge

April 12th, Wednesday, 8PM. Mary Helena Clark
at Brattle Theatre, Cambridge

May 4th, Tuesday, 7PM. Structural Film
at UMass Boston

Please visit our website for the details(https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/), in the meantime, the submission for RPM23 is open, https://filmfreeway.com/RevolutionsperMinuteFestival. (Further Discounts and Alumni Waivers are available. 90% of our program will always be selected from open submission, all selected pieces will receive the basic screening fee).

Happy Lunar New Year !

Wenhua and RPM23 selection committee