[Frameworks] Screening Experimental Films by Andrew Noren and James Herbert

Paul Attard anythingplusmore at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:23:17 UTC 2023

Dear Frameworks,

Hello! With the assistance of the ever-incredible Elena Rossi-Snook of the
New York Public Library, we've come together to put on a screening of two
rather incredible 16mm films: Andrew Noren's *Imaginary Light* and James
Herbert's *Cantico*. Both will be screened at the New York Public Library
for the Performing Arts on May 20th at 3:30PM. To my immediate knowledge,
this is the only place in the entire world where you're going to be able to
see these two films back to back. Plus, it's free! All ya gotta do is
register with the link below. I'll be there, along with Elena, to speak a
little bit before the screening, plus we'll be leading a small discussion
session afterwards. I sincerely hope that every single person who reads
this is able to come.

https://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2023/05/20/screening-experimental-films-andrew-noren-and-james-herbert

See you on the 20th!

Best, Paul Attard