[Frameworks] MLP 16mm Screening at Spectacle tonight (NYC)

Maximilien maxwolf333 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 15:39:24 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

For those in New York: I will be screening a program of my 16mm work
tonight at Spectacle, and a second program tomorrow evening of my (digital)
feature film *Srećan Put *(2021). All of the screenings are a North
American premiere, one of the 16mm prints is a world premiere. I am here as
well for Q&As after both screenings, and I've brought a few zines that I
made from the program notes. I hope a few of you can make it.

Info, tickets & trailer can be found here:
https://www.spectacletheater.com/mlp/

Cheers and have a nice weekend.

Warmly,
Max