[Frameworks] Optical Printer

luis ? mabalufilm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:40:53 CDT 2011

Hi Pip,

How interesting this website and this association of independent labs. Our
idea is create one ...

It would be interesting to attend this meeting in Croatia, the complicated
thing is the travel and lodging. But we will see the possibilities

It would be nice to know the experiences of each country to set up a
laboratory to exchange information of its operations, its capabilities, etc

We will study the possibility to travel and have direct contact with the
other labs ...

Also we will ask by web forum  information for making a home made  Optical
Printer.

Greetings from Barelona

Luis