[Frameworks] Reversal Hand Processing Sunday May 12th in San Francisco

eric stewart e.l.j.stewart at gmail.com
Thu May 9 20:27:16 UTC 2013

For anyone in the Bay Area.

Please join us for another installment of Elements of Image Making.
This week we will focus on Reversal processing and making DIY contact
Prints!

Hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/140568982793677/

Sunday 5/12/13 4pm
Noisebridge 2169 Mission st. SF
Cost= Free-ish/donation. Elements of Image Making and Noisebridge are
dedicated to making resource and skill sharing accesible and
non-commercial. However film, chemicals and water cost money.
Please come prepared to shell out a couple bucks.

Elements of Image Making is a monthly analogue film meet up/hang
out/nerd out/freak out. We meet on Sundays at Noisebridge.

-Eric Stewart