[Frameworks] a question about negative film stock for s-8mm

Buck Bito - Movette buck at movettefilm.com
Thu May 23 00:53:16 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,
I just did a quick search and found a very promising test roll of S8
Vision3 50D on Vimeo. It seems to show that the fluidity you're looking
for is possible with this stock:
http://vimeo.com/62358313

-I'd love to see the comparison with Velvia you propose.
--Good luck!
---Buck

Lawrence "Buck" Bito
Movette Film Transfer