[Frameworks] HOW TO USE WITHOUT A BOX TO SUBMIT FILMS

Peter Snowdon peter at redrice.net
Sat Feb 15 08:23:33 UTC 2014

While we're on this topic, I've just been asked for mp4 files for projection from a computer. Would any Frameworkers care to share settings they've used successfully?
I'm working from 1080 masters, and I'm on a Mac, where I understand that all the mp4 presets sacrifice quality to compression. Thanks in advance,
Peter

Envoyé de mon iPad