[Frameworks] reflexivity and Dziga Vertov

jaime cleeland ethnomite at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 20:15:40 UTC 2014

John, thank you for that link.  Is it possible that I quote from it ?  I am a undergrad student at Bangor University, Wales.  The paper is for an assignment for a class on documentary theory.Secondly, can I ask you how long did it take you to research and write your paper ?  I am interested because I see that there is much original thought that carries the work.Thirdly, what is your new book ?
Jaime