[Frameworks] Docs With Expressive Dramatizations

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Mon Aug 29 23:55:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm biased (as I was co-producer), but "Operation Homecoming: Writing the
Wartime Experience" (2007 is very interesting in the wide array of
approaches it uses, from direct address to camera, archival footage,
direct cinema, "dramatization," and animation to convey the writings of
troops about their experiences in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Adam