[Frameworks] Digital hd projection

Dave Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:44:06 UTC 2016

Older (older than 2012, that is) LCD projectors often had problems with monochrome images… But with a 2012 Epson and the problem you describe, my guess is that it needs service. Does it look OK with a cool image? (If you look carefully can you see any color issues on the edges?) Does you host have any other projectors you can compare by projecting your B&W file? If, for example, they have another identical or similar Epson, that should tell the tale of whether the edge lines are generic to the projector model, or the result of a fault with the specific unit they gave you.