[Frameworks] Asking for a friend

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Fri Nov 24 21:34:33 UTC 2017

Amazing, but unfortunately not that big of a surprise. It supports my
point that no group should feel holier than thou, or immune from all the
badness. (Take, for example, priests, oh, wait, let's not...)

I have to admit I do not understand the psychology at work here -- what
pleasure could any male get out of such behavior? I will say with
virtual certainty that nothing that you did "prompted" him. I guess we
humans are all different, and not always in good ways.

Thanks for speaking up.

Fred Camper
Chicago